- Richard Alpert/Baba
- "When my father shouts, "FORE!""
- Alan Braunstein
- "It ain't about the money, Jesse...touch the nerve! TOUCH THE NERVE!!"
- Shlomo Carlebach,
- the Singing Rabbi - Blessed he is, of Memory.
- Jerry Garcia
- Click Tiki below, Tiki got me there...on stage - the rest,
- Robert F. Kennedy,
- and the glass bead necklace
- John Kolic,
- my brother - the Zinc Miner. Childhood photos. Early Years, and Temporarily
- Timothy Leary,
- Saint, lauded in song? Or, Sinner, vilified in the Halls of
- Legendary Luke.
- Renegade priest?
- Phil Lesh
- Click Tiki below, Tiki got me there...on stage - the rest, well...
- Swami Muktananda.
- Click Rudrananda. Hosted, initially by Rudi of the Big Indian Ashram in
- Fiachna O'Braonain,
- Guitarist with the HOT HOUSE FLOWERS. He toured with Michelle Shocked
- U UTAH Phillips.
- "The Golden Voice of the Great SouthWest!" Wobbly songster, and legendary yarn
- Swami Rudrananda.
- "Rudi" or born as Albert Rudolph, the Guru of Bloomington's first
- Michelle Shocked
- YES! Indeed!! Makes fine STRAWBERRY JAM, with some help from a few
- the unforgettable!
- David Whitaker.
- Dylan David, or lately, "Rainbow" Dave.
"Say Dave, what was in that V-8 juice you gave me yesterday..."